Yesterday, I cut up the sheet I previously made into strips that formed squares. I also made another sheet of horizontal strips which is drying and will be cut in a similar manner.
These are pages from the children's board book. I added another layer of paint. Then I sanded through the layers when the paint was dry. Because the first layer of paint is gesso, when I sand the colored layers, the gesso beneath shows through and makes the pages look "distressed." More will happen layer by layer to these pages.
So the Art Every Day challenge is over. I had fun especially seeing everyone else's art. I find it inspirational to envision everyone working on their projects from California to Europe. I am sure I will still be making crafts throughout the winter. I will post my progress here as it arises. Blessings to all and especially to Leah who was the hostess.