Sunday, September 02, 2007

Rocks

Some of my Missouri rocks saved for 30 plus years. Also an amethyst crystal. I am leaving them behind. I opened my little box called "Rocks" and placed these at the back entry of this rental house. We only use the back door so it is the main entry.
Other rocks I have added to a rock pile that was here when we rented the house. Time to find new rocks in the new place I am to live, wherever that will be. I have always loved rocks and collected them as souvenirs on my travels. When Richard and I visited Prince Edward Island I collected a bunch of rocks and placed them in the trunk of the car. Richard removed them. I put them back. I had to explain the lure of rocks to him. He thought some kids had put them in there. No, just myself. They are numinous, eh?

No comments: