Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Return to Blog

I hope. I am in New Hampshire, using my mom's computer. At the moment I can't download pictures and in fact it has taken me 3 days to be able to sign on to Blogger. But today, at any rate, I have done so.

Mom is in a rehabilitation center after suffering two heart attacks. She seems to be doing well. I will be here about a month. My possessions are in a storage unit. My three cats are with Alan. My self is here. Zounds.

I'd love to buy a laptop computer. They are truly personal aren't they. Like file cabinets. Houses are like that too. A file cabinet for your possessions and your self.

My son, who lives nearby, has had no phone for awhile so I tracked him and his Dad down at their apartment. Aaron will go visit my mom today with me.

That's all I can write for now. Still recouping from the move, the changes, Mom's illnesses (she also has breast cancer). And so forth. The emotionality of it all is the most tiring. But guess I'll survive and maybe even come out the other side a NEW person.

No comments: