Thursday, April 26, 2007

Concussion? Gun shots?

Still frustrated with Mom's computer. My post page comes up without the icons for adding pictures and doing spell checks etc. Grrr.

I opened the freezer door to put something inside, dropped the something on the floor, bent down to pick it up and put it back in the freezer and smashed my head on the freezer door which had swung forward as if to close.

I looked concussion up on the net, and as my only symptom is a bit of dizzyness, I assume I don't have one. Do I need to keep myself awake all night??

Meanwhile, the sound of gunshots fills the air. Folks up here target practicing I guess. One often hears shots.

Mom continues to do well and in my opinion could be at home. We will meet with various health people next tuesday to discuss the situation.

Well, if I never wake up after tonights sleep---glad to know you all.

No comments: