Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A new blog

I have created a new blog called "Loves of my life: A Memoir." You can get to it from this blog. Scroll down to my links section on the right side of the page and click on appropriate link. I will not be posting every day, but hope to post on a consistent basis. I hope in the end to have a book length Mss. Your comments are welcome. REMEMBER the first entry chronologically will be at the bottom of the archives list. So if you want to read the "book" in order, you have to scroll down and read up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really like your idea of the new blog and the new blog itself! i tried to comment on it, though and it wouldn't let me so i'm letting you know here. good luck with your move and maybe buying a house. i think there are a lot of programs out there for first time buyers and lots of ways to do this. just keep asking around and the guidance will come!