Friday, February 23, 2007

Boxes, piles and impending chaos

Yesterday at the dump I took some boxes out of the huge box dumpster they have here. It's a good place to get moving boxes as long as it hasn't recently rained or snowed. My work is cut out for me for today at least. Fill these boxes.
I cleared out one small bookcase. Some books I've packed, some are awaiting a box. I like to pack like things with like. This stack is all travel guides. Also, I use small boxes for books so that I can lift them myself.
Since living here I have made approximately 24 paintings, 10 or so wall hangings and who knows what else. So I have MORE stuff to move out than I moved in. Hey, if someone out there wants any of these paintings let me know. I'd like to pass them on rather than cart them around. Write to me at sukipoet.1357@blogger.com . Your request will be posted on my blog and I'll reply.


No comments: