Been trying to get things organized so I can drive back to where I used to live, oceanside, to move some furniture out of A's house. So haven't had the focus to paint, although yesterday I worked on the woman's face and also her hand and arm which is still quite unsuccessful.
A bit nervous about the trip re: the rain, snow, sleet weather we have been having. I hate making the choice in bad weather as to drive or don't drive. I won't drive in unclear weather because the 5 hour drive tires me out in good weather, and driving through snow and rain is even more exhausting. But I will just have to wait till tomorrow. The prediction is for snow this afternoon and night.
If I do leave I won't be posting for 5 or so days. Be well all, Suki